Brand Ambassador - Cambridge - GYCDEM224
This vacancy is now closed.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Part TimeTemporary|
|Salary||£70 per day|
Great part time demonstrating role promoting Fat Max tools
Working every Friday and Saturday 10am – 3pm in local B&Q stores
7th July 2017 – 30th December 2017 - £70 per day plus £5 per day completion bonus
Store locations: (One each Friday and one each Saturday) Cambridge, Haverhill - CB5, CB9
(This equates to 25 weeks working 2 days per week and up to £3,750 pay!)
Stanley Black and Decker are launching Stanley Fat Max Bays into B&Q stores. It is the first time the full range has gone into a DIY retailer and will be supported with a television advertising campaign to promote the launch. The Stanley Fat Max range is designed to appeal to the professional DIYer or "prosumer".
Working as a CPM Brand Ambassador you will be workingin nominated B&Q stores supporting this launch and proactively engaging with customers and store staff alike to promote the range. You will actively demonstrate the product(s) and educate DIYers on the features and benefits of the range with a hope to convert this customer engagement into sales through the till.
There will be a 1 day paid product training seminar which will allow you to fully immerse yourself into the brand products and have full training on the tools you will be demonstrating in store. This will also be a great opportunity to meet your Team Manager and share tips and advice on how to be successful in store.
Paid Briefing: Date TBC
Working dates: 7th July – 30th December 2017 every Friday and Saturday
Working hours: 10am-3pm each day
Pay rate: £70 per day
Bonus: £5 per day payable each month on completion of campaign and
Achieving reporting KPI’s
Expenses: Daily expenses incurred in purchase of demonstration equipment (less than £5 per day) paid weekly
What will you be doing?
- Attend a face to face paid training day
- Educate B&Q customers on the features and benefits of the Fat Max product range
- Demonstrating Power drill and a multi-function tool , using a concrete block and wooden plank purchased in store each day
- Uniform will be provided at brief, which will consist of a branded polo top, combat trousers and steel toe capped shoes
- Provide photos and reporting daily on in store activity - you will require an Android or Apple smart device to complete this.
You will enjoy this role if you like:
- Engaging customers in store
- Building relationships with both customers and store staff and managers
- Creating in store theatre and excitement
- Have an active interest in DIY and confidence in handling DIY tools (training will be given on the products being demonstrated)
If you love DIY and tools and would like to be part of this exciting launch, please apply now!
We would ask you to be patient, not to call in regarding this activity and to apply via the website as described above; if you are successfully shortlisted you will be contacted with further details.