Business Development Executive - London - GYLCTO4
This vacancy is now closed.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||London, within the M25|
|Job Sector||Field Sales|
|Salary||£30,300 basic plus bonus of up to £2k per annum, laptop and mobi|
Permanent, Full Time Sales Development Executive required to represent Asahi Premium brands within their strategic client outlets
£30,300 basic plus bonus of up to £2k per annum, laptop and mobile phone*
Covering the following area: London, within the M25
Ideal candidate Location: West Central London
Why work for CPM representing Asahi UK?
CPM is the UK’s largest field marketing company. The breadth of our client portfolio means that we can offer talented sales people phenomenal career development opportunities. The culture of our company means that we naturally encourage people to challenge themselves, grow their skills and gain outstanding rewards and recognition.
The successful applicant will be employed by CPM to support Asahi UK, developing sales of the Asahi UK unique portfolio of world class premium products (including Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Pilsner Urquell and Kozel). There are many opportunities for hard working and passionate individuals to develop their career both with CPM and Asahi UK with career trajectories that span a variety of functions across sales, marketing and customer service.
What does the role involve?
Key responsibilities are:-
- To call into strategic clients outlets within a defined territory
- Grow sales of Asahi products in the Multiple On Trade Channel
- Deliver an Integrated Training Programme to targeted key customer Retail Brands (such as M&B / Greene King / Young's / Drake & Morgan / Darwin & Wallace / Wright & Bell)
- Drive a greater knowledge and passion for Asahi UK brands and higher levels of excellence at the point of serve for consumers by bar staff.
- Develop a key partnership with all relevant external stakeholders to ensure a constant demand for product support and development.
To achieve results you will need to:-
- Become an expert at Perfect Pour & Brand Knowledge
- Have a working knowledge of draught beer technology
- Be able to deliver effective training to both individual and groups
Who are we looking for?
An ambitious, high performance individual, who is passionate about this industry and who has experience of dealing with key clients within significant Multiple On Trade businesses with previous experience of presenting to individuals and groups and using structured selling and negotiation skills.
What can we offer you?
- £30,300 basic plus bonus of up to £2k per annum (including mobile & laptop)
- Extensive ongoing training and development
- You will be employed by CPM as a Sales Development Executive, with proven progression for the right candidates higher level roles with Asahi or other roles within CPM
This role will require weekly evening working and occasional weekends along with some UK travel to support nationwide promotional activities.
You will be placed directly onto the candidate list and, if short-listed, will be contacted within the next week by a Recruitment Consultant to arrange a Skype interview; it would be an advantage if you could set up a Skype account in advance if you do not already have one. Skype is a free service and you can register if you go towww.skype.com