Sales Advisort - London - GYESAL3
This vacancy is now closed.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||E, N, NW, SE, SW, W|
|Job Sector||Field Sales|
|Salary||£95 per day including bonus*|
Brand aware sales people required to drive sales of Asahi’s No.1 beer in the UK, Peroni in convenience outlets
6 weeks work starting 30th May 2017
£95 per day including bonus*
CPM is the UK’s largest field marketing company, we are currently recruiting for temporary sales agents to visit convenience outlets to promote and drive sales of Peroni.
Paid Briefing day: 30th May 2017 in Central London (£80)
Working dates: 31st May to 7th July 2017 (30 days)**
**You will paid to work the first 2 Saturdays of the campaign. Alternatively, longer days can be worked in the first 2 weeks to make up these 2 days of calls. After this you will work Mon-Fri.
Calls per day: 11
Pay rate: £80 per day plus Bonus of £15 per day on completion of campaign and meeting targets.
Travel: Public transport travel expenses can be claimed with receipts
Various London territories available with the following postcode areas:
E, N, NW, SE, SW, W
What will you be doing?
- Attend a face to face training day
- Visit nominated convenience outlets within a defined area
- Interact with store decision makers, answering their questions to increase awareness of Peroni products and the sales opportunities within their stores
- Gain additional product space in chillers and on shelf and visibility at tills
- Increase sales of Peroni 4 packs and 620ml product lines by taking transfer orders
- Complete 11 calls per day
- Complete online reporting daily - you will require you own Android or Apple smart device to complete this.
What support will you have?
You will also have a dedicated Team Manager who will be there to support you, giving guidance and mentoring to ensure your individual success, plus great insight at the brief into the Peroni brand
You will enjoy this role if you:
- Understand how iconic the Peroni beer brand is and want to have the kudos of representing such a great product
- Have previous sales experience, ideally in the convenience sector
- Possess great influencing and relationship building skills
If you have the experience and enthusiasm we are looking for and wish to be considered please apply now!
If you are successfully shortlisted you will be contacted ASAP with further details.