Part Time Merchandiser - South East London - GXGMCH228
This vacancy is now closed.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Part Time|
|Salary||£8.00 per hour (Thursdays/Fridays) & £9.00 per hour (Saturdays)|
CPM are recruiting a national team of merchandisers to support our client to increase availability and visibility in the front of store chillers
Working details: 3 days per week – Thur, Fri & Sat - 16th March until 31st December 2017
Remuneration: M25 - £8.00 per hour on Thursday and Friday and £9.00 per hour on Saturdays
Plus holiday pay will be accrued over the length of the campaign
Tesco Extra, Grand Depot, Woolwich, SE18 6PW
Sainsburys , Riverside Place, Charlton, SE7 7SA
Half day paid training venue and timings TBC
15th March Reading
Guaranteed part-time work up until the end of 2017
Purpose of Role:
- Complete 1 hour in each store Thursday, Friday and Saturday every week
- To build and maintain in-store relationships with key stakeholders
- Increase facings of Lucozade and Ribena SKU’s within relevant categories
- Deliver 100% compliance and ensure quality in your work in line with the brief and standards outlined by CPM and the brief
- Place stock orders for LRS products to support stores rate of sale and avoid out of stocks issues
- Deliver 100% coverage of allocated stores within your Territory – on time and in full.
- Complete all feedback and reporting within the timeframe on each brief, you must have a smart device on the operating system Android or apple
You will require:
- A Smart phone and ability to use an app to report back all activity
- Your own vehicle as some minimal travel will be required and to carry POS to store
- A good retailer, brand and merchandising knowledge
- Be able to work every Thursday, Friday and Saturday until the 31st December 2017
- A Results orientated individual is required to go the extra mile for our clients
- Problem solving, planning and good judgment skills are essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good communication – Internal and external client contacts
- Adaptability and flexibility to react successfully to change or workload and call requirements
- A positive and resilient disposition to achieve the high standards and results every time in call is essential and truly be a self-starter
- Basic PC Skills using Windows software and access to PC/laptop
- Honest and trustworthy person who can work alone to achieve the results as part of a wider team and business
You will be placed directly onto the candidate list and, if short-listed, will be contacted further by a Recruitment Consultant.
Due to application volumes, only short listed applicants will be contacted further.