Part Time Merchandiser - Canterbury - GXGMCH217
This vacancy is now closed.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Part Time|
|Salary||£7.50 per hour on Thursday and Friday and £8.50 per hour on Satu|
CPM are recruiting a national team of merchandisers to support our client to increase availability and visibility in the front of store chillers
Working details: 3 days per week – Thur, Fri & Sat - 16th March until 31st December 2017
Remuneration: ROC - £7.50 per hour on Thursday and Friday and £8.50 per hour on Saturdays
Plus holiday pay will be accrued over the length of the campaign
Morrisons, Ten Perch Road, Canterbury
Tesco Extra, Mills Strood Road, Whitstable
Half day paid training venue and timings TBC
10th March Scotland
13th March Leeds
14th March Midlands / Birmingham
15th March Reading
Guaranteed part-time work up until the end of 2017
Purpose of Role:
- Complete 1 hour in each store Thursday, Friday and Saturday every week
- To build and maintain in-store relationships with key stakeholders
- Increase facings of Lucozade and Ribena SKU’s within relevant categories
- Deliver 100% compliance and ensure quality in your work in line with the brief and standards outlined by CPM and the brief
- Place stock orders for LRS products to support stores rate of sale and avoid out of stocks issues
- Deliver 100% coverage of allocated stores within your Territory – on time and in full.
- Complete all feedback and reporting within the timeframe on each brief, you must have a smart device on the operating system Android or apple
You will require:
- A Smart phone and ability to use an app to report back all activity
- Your own vehicle as some minimal travel will be required and to carry POS to store
- A good retailer, brand and merchandising knowledge
- Be able to work every Thursday, Friday and Saturday until the 31st December 2017
- A Results orientated individual is required to go the extra mile for our clients
- Problem solving, planning and good judgment skills are essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good communication – Internal and external client contacts
- Adaptability and flexibility to react successfully to change or workload and call requirements
- A positive and resilient disposition to achieve the high standards and results every time in call is essential and truly be a self-starter
- Basic PC Skills using Windows software and access to PC/laptop
- Honest and trustworthy person who can work alone to achieve the results as part of a wider team and business
You will be placed directly onto the candidate list and, if short-listed, will be contacted further by a Recruitment Consultant.
Due to application volumes, only short listed applicants will be contacted further.