PART TIME FIELD SALES DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE - DUNSTABLE
This vacancy is now closed.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Part Time|
|Location||Bramington park / Dunstable / Houghton / Leighton Buzzard - 5 st|
|Job Sector||Field SalesMerchandising|
|Salary||£7.50 per call (£8.50 on Sat)|
|Start Date||March 2017|
|Job Ref||LJ - Dunstable|
As an FSDE you will experience flexibility and diversity within your role by working on behalf of a major client, liaising closely with the heads of departments to promote & increase brand awareness, drive product sales and increase share of chiller space in stores.
This job involves visiting set stores every Thursday / Friday / Saturday for 1 hour each day.
The various ways of working can include;
Merchandising stock, activating promotions, store auditing & gaining incremental space for products on behalf of our client. You will be required to report on the Tactical Retail Force app (TRF) whilst in stores.
CPM will provide a full brief detailing the specific requirements for every call. The brief will be issued to each FSDE prior to the activity starting. This must be read and fully understood prior to starting the activity and you will be required to attend a half day face to face training day before you commence work on the campaign.
Purpose of the role
- To build and maintain in-store relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensure availability of main SKU’s in the front of store chiller
- Increase facings of the main SKU’s within relevant categories
- Deliver 100% compliance and ensure quality in your work in line with the brief and standards outlined by CPM and the brief
- Place stock order for the products to support stores rate of sale and avoid out of stocks
- Deliver 100% coverage of allocated stores within your Territory – on time and in full
- Complete all feedback and reporting within the timeframe on each brief In Full, On Time, No Errors using the Tactical Retail Force App – to do this you MUST have a smart device on the operating system Android or Apple
- To be happy to cover up to a 10 mile radius of your home postcode
Experience and requirements
- Smart phone and ability to use an app to report back all activity
- Car as some minimal travel will be required and carrying of POS to store
- Retailer and merchandising knowledge is preferable
- Must be able to work every Thursday, Friday and Saturday until the 31st December 2017
- A Results orientated individual is required to achieve the extra mile for our clients
- Problem solving, planning and good judgments are essential skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good communication – Internal and external client contacts
- Adaptable and flexible to change or workload and call requirements
- A self-starter with a positive and resilient disposition to achieve the high standards and results every time in call is essential
- Basic PC Skills using Windows software and access to PC/laptop
- Able to provide a good level of written feedback by TRF, email or on word/PowerPoint when required
- Honest and trustworthy person who can work alone to achieve the results as part of a wider team and business