This vacancy is now closed.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Part Time|
|Location||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary||£7.83 - £8.83 per hour + None|
Earn some extra cash now to help pay off those Christmas bills. Great part time merchandising work available from now until the end of the year, calling into Grocery stores in your area merchandising Diageo drinks brands. £7.83 per hour weekdays, £8.83 per hour weekends
Store locations to be visited: Coventry, Nuneaton
What will I be doing?
Visiting allocated Tesco, Morrisons and Asda stores in your area, you will be in store for at least 1 hour ensuring that the Diageo brands are fully stocked and displayed properly. You will be representing great products such as Smirnoff, Baileys and Gordons, which sell fast in the run up to Christmas, so your role is vital in ensuring the maximum sales potential of each store is realised. Your visits to the store will help ensure the products are out 'on shelf' in key areas so that customers are able to easily purchase them. You will also set up promotional displays where required.
In a typical call you will:
* Check the brief prior to the call, making sure you understand what has been agreed for that store and the products
* Sign into the store, and introduce yourself to the key store contacts and discussing the products with them to help build their awareness of the full range of products.
* Ensure products are out on the shelves and displays by merchandising up to 10 cases of stock per hour.
* Check promotional displays and materials are in store as agreed and put up any additional items required.
* Provide feedback on your achievements in the store and how you have made a difference, by taking before and after photo's.
* At the end of the call upload your photos and answer questions about the call on our mobile app.
Key requirements for this role are:
* We will expect you to visit all the stores within your territory within the agreed timescales. You will therefore need your own transport to enable you to do this.
* You are available to work for the whole of the campaign, including the week between Christmas and New Year
* You own a smartphone (Android or Apple) and are happy to use it to report and also are happy to install WhatsApp to receive communications from your team manager.
* You can lift often heavy cases of drink and put them out onto shelves of varying heights.
You will be fantastic in this role if:
You have a few hours spare each week and you would relish the chance to work with a market leading global drinks brand. You pride yourself in doing a great job, making a real difference in store. Are happy to work in busy supermarkets at the busiest time of the year and are tenacious enough to be able to resolve any problems you may find in store. Are great at talking to people, helping you to build relationships in store and ultimately achieve the goals for your visit. Whilst the calls will normally take 1 hour, you will also have some autonomy, as there will be times when you need to spend longer in store to get the right results, so you can use your initiative to decide when this would be time well spent and share what you have achieved.
We will support you:
You will also receive a full brief before the work, via a paid 1-hour training session in store the week prior to the work starting from your field team manager, ensuring you fully understand what is needed from you to carry out the job. You will also have the ongoing support of a field manager to help you with any queries that may arise during the campaign.
Stores to be visited:
Asda NUNEATON CV11 4FL
Tesco BEDWORTH EXTRA CV12 8SX
Asda COVENTRY CV2 2PN
Tesco COVENTRY CROSS PT EXT CV2 2SH
Tesco COVENTRY WALSGRAVE CV2 2TS
Morrisons COVENTRY BINLEY CV3 2XA
Asda ABBEY PARK CV3 4AR
Morrisons COVENTRY HOLYHEAD RD CV5 8BX
Morrisons COVENTRY HOLBROOK CV6 4GB
Tesco COVENTRY ARENA EXTRA CV6 6AS
Normal days stores can be visited - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Anticipated number of 1-hour calls per week:
w/c 10/12 2 to 3 visits per store
w/c 17/12 2 to 3 visits per store
w/c 24/12 2 visits per store
Pay Rate: £7.83 per hour weekdays, £8.83 per hour weekends
If you are available on all the above weeks and are happy to use your smartphone to report in, then please don't delay, apply today as we are calling applicants now!