Business Development Executive / Merchandiser
This vacancy is now closed.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Part Time|
|Job Sector||Field Sales|
|Salary||Up to £8.33 per hour + £35 per month allowance|
Join our great team in January in a part time role that fits round you! Work for CPM as a Flex Business Development Executive representing some of the UK's best loved brands in Grocery stores. With a guaranteed 1040 hours per year, you would be working an average of 20 hours work per week Monday-Friday. £8.33 per hour plus holidays. Don't delay apply today!
Ideal Location: Farnborough
Territory covering: Guildford, Farnborough and surrounding areas
What will I be doing?
Using your own transport, you will be working for CPM as a Flex Business Development Executive and will visit grocery stores on the above territory, including ASDA, Morrison's, Sainsbury's and Tesco. The products you will represent will vary, however they will all be leading household brands. Once in store, you will work closely with in-store teams, ensuring that the products are displayed in accordance to the agreements in place and you will be negotiating to maximise the stores sales potential. You will have access to some great data to help you to be able to influence key decision makers in store which will help you achieve the best outcome for our clients and their products. During and after each call you will report in online on your findings and your achievements during the call.
In a typical call you will:
* Make sure you understand what has been agreed for that store and the products
* Sign into the store, and introduce yourself to the key store contacts
* Use your great relationship building skills to influence the store contacts to gain the best possible space in store for the products you are representing and meet the required targets
* Have the benefit of access to insightful store data which will help you gain agreement to your proposals, using your influencing skills to explain to your key store contacts the benefits of allocating extra space to the products and brands you are representing.
* Make sure any current promotions are clearly visible, assemble promotional stands and materials if required, easily accessed and promotional materials are displayed as required.
* Merchandise stock
* Gain additional space and locations for the products
* Highlight and resolve any stock issues
* Feedback invaluable insight into what competing brands are doing in store.
You will enjoy this Flex Business Development Executive role if:
You have great communication and relationship building skills, which will allow you to build and maintain rapport and influence the key store contacts. You are tenacious with the ability to spot an opportunity in store. If you have previous FMCG retail or sales experience then this would be a great role for you, but we are equally happy to consider applications from anyone with their own transport, that has strong relationship building skills and is genuinely looking for a part time opportunity.
Why work for us?
We will support you, our dedicated operations team will ensure you have everything you need to succeed in the job including full training and technical support when needed. You will also have the support of a field manager and will be able to share ideas and best practice with your wider team.
Hourly Rate: £8.33 per hour + monthly mobile phone allowance
Holidays: 20 days paid holiday per annum pro rata plus bank holidays
Hours: guaranteed 1040 hours per year -an average of 20 hours per week. This will vary depending on business needs and seasonal promotions, so some flexibility is required.
Start date: A team launch meeting is being held on week commencing 14th January 2019 which we would like everyone successful to attend. You would commence work week commencing 21st January 2019
If you would like to find out more about joining team and representing some of the best loved UK brands, then please apply now!
CPM are an equal opportunities employer