Mars Wrigley Part Time Sales Representative TERR149
|Job Type||Part Time|
|Job Sector||Field Sales|
|Salary||£9724 - £10224 per annum + mileage + paid holidays|
Enjoy a long weekend every week! If you love chocolate, are friendly with strong people skills, we have a great part time sales representative role for you. Working for CPM you would be selling the Mars Wrigley's brands in independent stores. 22 hours Monday-Thursday. Earn up to £10,224 per annum*
Ideal Location: OX2
Territory covering: Warwick, Stratford upon Avon, Cheltenham, Morton in Marsh, Oxford, Bicester, Wallingford, Didcot, Abingdon, Banbury, Witney and all the surrounding areas.
Postcodes: CV 35 -- 37, GL 7, 54 -- 56, OX 1, 2, 5, 7, 10, 11, 13 -- 18, 20, 25 -- 29,
Mars and Wrigley's brands are household names that in many cases have been around for more than 100 years. Whether you are looking to start a career in sales, or have experience and would love a part time sales role, we are looking for great people to work for Mars Wrigley on behalf of CPM. This is a rewarding part time role where your enthusiasm to do a great job combined with our fantastic sales training will enable you to succeed and achieve results.
What will I be doing?
Using your own car, employed by CPM as a Sales Representative (Confectionery Consultant), working on the Mars Team, you will be visiting independent and convenience stores in your area, promoting and driving sales of Mars and Wrigley's products.
Using your relationship building skills you will quickly be seen as the Mars and Wrigley's expert in store, and will influence retailers to buy stock from you and place orders and to gain their agreement to maximise the visibility of the products and promotional materials in-store too.
Each week you will visit the designated cash and carry to collect confectionery stock and reconcile everything at the end of each week.
You will also gain and share with your team invaluable knowledge and insight about competitors activities in store and will use the company tablet provided to report on each of your calls daily
You would enjoy this role if you:
- Want to be part of an award winning team, who are supportive and collaborative with a real 'one team' mentality
- Are looking for the opportunity to start or continue a part time career in sales, or have previous retail experience
- Are self-motivated, curious and questioning, always seeking ways to improve things
- Are a great communicator, a real people person
- Pride yourself in doing a great job and want to represent a market leader and their brands
- Like to achieve results
- Want a part time sales representative job and working 22 hours per week Monday to Thursday fits with your lifestyle.
- Love a long weekend, as you would not be working on Fridays!
- Full UK driving licence essential and you will need to own car you are happy to use for business (mileage paid)
What is in it for me?
*£8.50 per hour, 22 hours per week + £500 bonus per annum + mileage (own car essential)
In return for your enthusiasm and professionalism, we will give you great training to help you develop and be your best.
If this sounds like your ideal part time job, then please apply now!
CPM are an equal opportunities employer