Business Development Executive - Nottingham - GTFSAL78
This vacancy is now closed.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Derby, Doncaster, Ipswich, Leicester, Lincoln, Nottingham, Norwi|
|Job Sector||Field Sales|
|Salary||£25,039 plus £1,500 bonus, company car and benefits|
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to vaporise the competition?
If so, CPM UK can help you shape your career in sales.
CPM UK is looking to hire a national team of dynamic Business Development Executives to call into the Emerging Channel of Vaping outlets on behalf of a world leading Electronic Cigarette brand.
- Hours: Full time, permanent contract
- Salary: £25,039 plus £1,500 bonus, company car and benefits
- Location: Derby, Doncaster, Ipswich, Leicester, Lincoln, Nottingham, Norwich, Peterborough, Sheffield & surrounding areas
What is the job opportunity?
Be passionate about our clients and their products and love your job!
We are looking for a person with unrivalled relationship building skills and the passion to progress and take the next step in their career and really make a difference.
What will you be doing?
- Visiting Vape outlets with the aim of increasing sales through identifying new business opportunities.
- Developing great business relationships with key store contacts, using your influencing skills to gain market intelligence, capture vaping demographics and identify opportunities to drive sales.
- Being inventive, and having great ideas that will mutually benefit both the stores, CPM and the client will be second nature to you – using your natural energy and entrepreneurial spirit you will be the ‘eyes’ and the ‘ears’ for our client, keeping ahead of the competition and providing credible recommendations to support in store initiatives.
- Attend vaping exhibitions and events across the UK to develop and maintain industry knowledge and to share best practise with your peers and customers.
Who are we?
You would be working for CPM – the UK’s largest Field Marketing Agency representing our client (a world leading FMCG company who has brought well-known brands to consumers in the UK since 1936) and their Vape products. CPM are famous for sales, so we specialise in creating amazing sales people – people like you with the drive and enthusiasm to perform at your best!
We have a great talent programme and invest in developing our people and making them, our teams and our clients a success. We actively encourage and support career progression both within CPM internally or to work for our clients direct – so whatever your career aspiration we have the right infrastructure to nurture your on-going career aspirations.
Who are we looking for?
- Credible individuals who exude natural energy and positivity – someone who is driven by making a difference in store!
- Someone who wants the responsibility to manage and grow their own account and will be excited by working in a new team within a dynamic and ever evolving channel.
- Great communication skills with the ability to build credible relationships, coupled with an exceptional eye for detail and the ability to identify an opportunity.
- Someone who has a flexible work ethic and can accommodate frequent overnight stays and ad hoc out of hour initiatives as required
- This role involves using tablet technology, so numerical skills with the ability to interpret data – with a keen eye for detail is also essential.
- Full UK Driving licence essential.
What previous experience could you have?
It is all about your passion for the products and to do a great job!
We welcome applications from: graduates, FMCG or technology field sales executives, retail professionals, B2B business development executives or anyone who has previously worked in a sales environment and would like to gain experience in a more high-profile account management role.
What can we offer you?
We reward, recognise and believe in people and their potential. Approximately 80% of our Area Managers have been promoted from within the field sales team, and we deliver an award-winning training programme to our field sales teams. If you have the right attitude and potential then we’ll give you all the tools you need (including a company car, tablet and phone!)
What are you waiting for? Apply now!:
You will be placed directly onto the candidate list and, if short-listed, will be contacted further by a Recruitment Consultant to arrange a telephone interview.