Business Development Executive - Leicester - DHXSAL672
This vacancy is now closed.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Sector||Field Sales|
|Salary||£21,634.99 basic + performance bonus of up to £2k per annum|
Do you want a role that allows you to be pivotal in your team’s success? We are looking for a Territory Development Executive to work across the region representing a leading FMCG brand
£21,634.99 basic + performance bonus of up to £2k per annum
Company car, Company tablet/PC provided, 20 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays.
Covering the following area:
St Albans, Birmingham, Coventry, Derby, Hemel Hempstead, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Peterborough, Leicester, Sheffield, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Worcester, Stevenage
Ideal Location: Leicester
Why work for us?
We are an award winning, omnichannel, outsourced sales agency, with a proven track record for increasing sales through our specialist field marketing, contact centre and digital marketing solutions. We are famous for sales, so we specialise in creating amazing sales people. With a dedicated talent division, we support and invest in developing our people to reach their full potential.
What will I be doing?
- Working for CPM representing one of the UK’s leading FMCG brands, you will be calling into Grocer and convenience stores, plus forecourts and Motorway services.
- As this is a key role where you will be deployed across the region, often staying overnight to be ready to cover call the next day.
- Making at least 7 calls per day, you will be meeting with decision makers in each outlet
- Using your influencing and relationship building skills, along with great store data which will give you insight into how best to maximise the store potential.
- Educate staff on the benefits of ensuring stock is on the shelf, correcting any gaps, and maintaining good stock levels and re-ordering promptly
You would love this role if?
You are looking for your first step into sales, or want to grow your career grow your career with the UK’s number 1 field marketing company representing one of the UK’s leading FMCG brands. In addition if you ….
- Have a passion to work for CPM, combined with the drive to develop a career in sales
- Are well organised and great at planning
- Have great communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Are look for a strategic role and are happy to spend 3 or on occasions more nights away from home a week
A two week full training programme is provided for new starters, plus ongoing trained and development opportunities and a great talent programme that recognises and grows our own people to be their best.
Full clean driving licence is essential
If you want to join us, please apply now!
You will be placed directly onto the candidate list and, if short-listed, will be contacted further by a Recruitment Consultant to arrange a Skype interview; it would be an advantage if you could set up a Skype account in advance if you do not already have one. Skype is a free service and you can register if you go to www.skype.com