Sales Advisor - Armagh - BJYSAL3792
|Job Type||Part Time|
|Location||BT35, 60 - 62, 68 - 71, 80|
|Job Sector||Field Sales|
|Salary||£8.50 per hour + £500 bonus plus mileage|
Friendly and outgoing? Great part time sales jobs in your area representing the Mars and Wrigley’s brands
22 hours per week (Monday to Thursday), £8.50 per hour + £500 bonus plus mileage
Ideal Location: Armagh
Territory covering: BT35, 60 - 62, 68 - 71, 80
Own car essential
Who are we?
Mars and Wrigley’s brands are household names that in many cases have been around for more than 100 years. We’re looking for sales people to work for Mars Wrigley on behalf of CPM. This is a great part time role where your passion to do a great job combined with our fantastic sales training will enable you to succeed and achieve results
Why work for us?
We are an award winning, omnichannel, outsourced sales agency, with a proven track record for increasing sales through our specialist field marketing, contact centre and digital marketing solutions. We are famous for sales, so we specialise in creating amazing sales people. With a dedicated talent division, we support and invest in developing our people to reach their full potential.
What would you be doing?
Employed by CPM as a Confectionery Consultant, working on the Mars Team, you will be committed to driving sales and raising the in-store profile of Mars and Wrigley’s products in the convenience and independent retail sector.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing 100% call coverage within your designated territory
- Increasing the distribution, availability and visibility of Mars Wrigley’s brands
- Using your relationship building skills to be seen as the expert in store and to gain agreement from key decision makers to implement any proposed opportunities and improvements.
- Influence retailers to buy stock from you and place orders
- Maximise the visibility of the products and promotional materials in-store too
- Visiting the designated cash and carry weekly to collect confectionery stock and reconcile at the end of each week
- Full UK driving licence essential and own car you are happy to use for business
You would enjoy this role if you:
- Are self-motivated, curious and questioning, always seeking ways to improve things
- Are a great communicator, a real people person
- Are passionate about doing a great job and want to represent a market leader and their brands
- Like to achieve results and either have experience in sales or the skills to make a real success of this exciting opportunity
- Want a part time job and working Monday to Thursday fits with your lifestyle.
How to apply:
If working for CPM representing Mars and Wrigley confectionery products sounds right up your street, then please apply now!
You will be placed directly onto the candidate list and, if short-listed, will be contacted further by a Recruitment Consultant to arrange a telephone interview.