In-Store Demonstrator - Basildon - GYODEM25
This vacancy is now closed.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Part Time|
|Location||Asda, Basildon, SS14 1AE|
|Salary||£8.00 per hour plus paid holidays.|
Demonstrate and engage with consumers, representing well-known household brands in Asda stores. Permanent Part Time In-Store Brand Ambassadors required.
£8.00 per hour plus paid holidays. Average of 2 days per week, including weekendsplus the availability to work additional hours at key times throughout the year
Location: Asda, Eastgate Shopping Centre, Basildon, SS14 1AE
CPM are an award winning, Omni channel, outsourced sales agency, with a proven track record for increasing sales through our specialist field marketing, contact centre and digital marketing solutions. We are passionate about creating targeted, customer focused experiential marketing activities and events that deliver exceptional results for our clients and provide world class sampling within Asda stores across the UK
What will I be doing
Working for CPM, as an In-Store Brand Ambassador, you will be proactively engaging with customers and delivering a high quality, inspirational in-store experience.
Your job will include the following:-
- Prepare, sample and promote a range of branded products in store, as well as Asda's own range of products
- Confidently engage with customers on the features and benefits of products in store, increasing brand awareness and encouraging sales and growth.
- Demonstrations may include preparing and serving food. Successful candidates will require a level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate. We can help facilitate this upon joining, where required.
You will enjoy this role if you
- Are out-going and friendly and have a real passion for engaging with customers
- Have excellent punctuality and time keeping
- Are articulate and well presented
- Are over the age of 18 years
- Are comfortable with using technology. Successful applicants will be provided with a Tablet Device as part of their role in store, and will be required to use online applications.
- Own a smartphone and have access to the internet, enabling you to record key information such as working hours
- Are looking for a part time role of 2 days per week including weekends, and have the flexibility to work additional hours as required throughout the year
Previous sales or customer service experience is desirable however not essential as full training can be provided to the right candidate
- Permanent contract and paid annual leave
- Access to company incentives and pension schemes
- Comprehensive induction training, as well as ongoing coaching and support
- Part time hours, averaging 2 days per week over the year (shifts are typically 6.5 hours)
- Your normal hours of work are to be worked on either Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday, or a combination of those days, between the hours of 8am and 10pm. The actual times of work will vary according to the needs of the business and will involve regular weekend working and additional hours during peak retail periods.
Apply now, start date ASAP.
You will be placed directly onto the candidate list and, if short-listed, will be contacted further by a Recruitment Consultant to arrange a telephone interview.