Business Development Executive - Birmingham - FBPSAL486
This vacancy is now closed.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Birmingham, Coventry, Walsall|
|Job Sector||Field Sales|
|Salary||£23,000 per annum plus £3k bonus & company vehicle|
Seeking people with passion and ambition - great career opportunity in the drinks industry!
Full time permanent Sales Executive
Salary: £23,460 per annum plus £3k bonus & company vehicle
Location: Birmingham, Coventry, Walsall & surrounding areas
Why work for us?
We are an award winning, omnichannel, outsourced sales agency, with a proven track record for increasing sales through our specialist field marketing, contact centre and digital marketing solutions. We are famous for sales, so we specialise in creating amazing sales people. With a dedicated talent division, we support and invest in developing our people to reach their full potential.
Working for CPM you will be representing our client’s products, Diageo, who are the world's leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of international brands across spirits, wine and beer. These brands include: Smirnoff, Gordon’s, Guinness, Captain Morgan’s, Baileys, J&B and Tanqueray.
What will you be doing?
Working as a business development executive as part of our team of sales representatives you will be introducing Diageo’s innovative brands to independent retailers across the UK.
- Carrying out face to face visits into independent retailers
- Advising on promotions and the product range
- Negotiating additional shelf space and displays to maximize sales
- Using local market and sector knowledge to make informed recommendations to store managers
What qualities do we look for?
- A passion to develop a sales career within the drinks industry and represent such great brands
- Someone who wants the opportunity to take ownership of their own territory and become the expert, delivering results
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills
- The drive and enthusiasm to succeed!
- A full UK driving licence is essential
What previous experience could you have?
Diageo is packed with passion, both for their brands and their business. We want to recruit people to the CPM team who are bursting with as much enthusiasm as they are - people who strive to be the best they can be. You could have experience in field sales already, or the drinks industry, or be looking to take your first step into a sales career that offers you the real chance to work with world leading products and to progress.
So, if you enjoy achieving really good results, you’re flexible, enthusiastic with a naturally persuasive personality we’d love you to apply!
You will be placed directly onto the candidate list and, if short-listed, will be contacted further by a Recruitment Consultant to arrange a telephone interview.