Part Time Tactical Retail Merchandiser - Essex & Basildon
This vacancy is now closed.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Part Time|
|Area||Bury St Edmunds, UK|
|Salary||7.50 (National Minimum Wage applies to under 25s)|
|Advertiser||Dee Set Recruitment Team|
|Job Ref||Part Time Tactical Retail Merch|
Dee Set is a dynamic and well established company providing retail merchandising support for some of the UK’s best known retailers and brands.
We currently have an exciting opportunity within our retail merchandising team.
This is a permanent position working various hours as and when they become available, on a zero hour contract, in the following areas:
Hornchurch, Canvey Island & Grays
Do you possess great customer service skills or have merchandising experience? We are looking for a proactive individual who enjoys working a fast paced retail industry across categories, can demonstrate a flair for presenting products on the shop floor and enjoys interacting with consumers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing excellence customer service alongside the retailers guidelines
- Present and Display all products correctly and working to planograms and guidelines provided
- Maximising sales by ensuring a full availability of all products through accurate stock taking, inventory controls, stock and ordering processes
- Building strong relationships in-store with key colleagues
- Completing data and taking photos to confirm the tasks have been successfully completed
As part of the Dee Set team you will receive the relevant training and development, plenty of scope for progression as well as scope for additional hours and job flexibility to fit with your lifestyle. In addition, all colleagues can take advantage of our benefits and rewards package which gives great discounts and offers across UK retailers.
Previous experience in retail or visual merchandising is desirable but not essential. Candidates will ideally own their own smart phone for work use and drivers are preferred.