Business Development Executive - Plymouth - DHXSAL655
This vacancy is now closed.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Exeter, Plymouth, Torquay, Truro|
|Job Sector||Field Sales|
|Salary||£21,634.99 basic + performance bonus of up to £2k per annum|
Looking for your first step into sales?
Grow your career with the UK’s number 1 Field Sales Agency representing a leading FMCG brand
Field Development Executive
£21,634.99 basic + performance bonus of up to £2k per annum, 20 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays. Company Car, Tablet and Phone.
Covering the following area(s):
Exeter, Plymouth, Torquay, Truro & surrounding areas
Who are we?
We are an award winning, omnichannel, outsourced sales agency, with a proven track record for increasing sales through our specialist field marketing, contact centre and digital marketing solutions. We are famous for sales, so we specialise in creating amazing sales people. With a dedicated talent division, we support and invest in developing our people to reach their full potential.
What is the role?
- You’ll be representing one of the UK’s leading FMCG brands, calling into Grocery and Convenience retail stores
- You’ll be part of a national team, reporting into a Field Manager who will support, coach and develop you to help you be your very best.
- You’ll build great relationships with the stores in your territory, influencing them using your excellent communication skills which we’ll help you develop further
- You will work alongside decision makers to educate and maximise product availability
What will you bring to the role?
- Passion and drive to develop a career in sales
- Great organisation and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Adaptability and flexibility in an ever-changing environment.
- A Full clean driving licence is essential
What experience could you have?
Previous sales experience is not essential, however experience of retail, bar work or any customer facing role would be an advantage. We welcome applications from anyone who can display the above qualities and would like the opportunity to develop a sales career.
If you’d like to be a part of our CPM team, then please apply now!
If you’d like to have an initial conversation to find out more about the role, please call us on 01844 266829
You will be placed directly onto the candidate list and, if short-listed, will be contacted further by a Recruitment Consultant to arrange a telephone interview.