Field operative - Maidstone 6 months F/T top rates of pay
This vacancy is now closed.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Full TimeTemporary|
|Location||Maidstone and wider surrounding areas of Kent|
|Job Sector||AuditingDemonstratingField SalesEducating & TrainingMerchandisingMystery ShoppingRoadshows & EventsSamplingTeam ManagementTeam Training(Other)|
|Salary||£80 per day plus expenses|
|Start Date||Early March 2018|
|Job Ref||COG Maidstone|
Service Innovation Group UK is looking for self-motivated, energetic, confident tech-savvy Field Operatives.
Location – Maidstone and wider surrounding Areas
6-month contract starting Early March 2018
Are you a fit, energetic and competent using technology? A person who enjoys working outdoors?
Are you self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative to problem-solve and troubleshoot minor technical issues as well as check your work prior to submission for accuracy?
Full clean driving License and own car essential.
As Field Operations you will be responsible for:
- Pre-planning your call schedule to ensure maximum efficiency and ensure you are achieving your targets and making good any previous shortfalls.
- Performing a data call which may entail activating the software to automatically gather info or providing a basic install – handling smart mobile phones & Apps.
- Verification of data provided prior to upload to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Basic trouble-shooting in the case of failed equipment or technology
- Ability to clearly communicate issues to Team Leaders and follow instruction for resolution
- Working outdoors, moving from outlet to outlet in all weathers using Sat nav or similar navigational tracking for support.
You should have:
Technical ability – be fully competent/confident with technology- smart phones/android/ PC/Macs – able to navigate through apps, upload and save info, recognise when something has not functioned correctly and follow a basic set of troubleshooting instructions.
Good communication skills;-
- Must be proficient and fluent in English both written and verbally - if not the first language
- Numerate and able to understand and work to targets including planning contingencies
- Reliable, honest and good team player
- Flexible with ability to change schedule including working occasionally outside of normal hours. Willing to cover large territories and available to stay away overnight possible for up to a week.
We will provide:
- Salary £80 per day – 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday
- All travel expenses paid
- Full Technology Suite for the activity that is provided
- Full training
Email a covering letter with your CV quoting Job ref (COG Maidstone) to: