Business Development Executive - Birmingham - EWLSAL412
This vacancy is now closed.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Birmingham & surrounding areas|
|Job Sector||Field Sales|
|Salary||£12,480 per annum pro rata + mileage @ 28p per mile and holidays|
Energize your career with CPM and Lucozade
Great part time Front of Store Retail Development Executive role - FMCG - soft drinks
Covering: Birmingham and surrounding areas
Fixed term role – starting 10th July until 27th October*
£12,480 per annum pro rata + mileage @ 28p per mile and holidays
Working 4 days per week, working Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
*Ideally candidates should be available for a face to face briefing and training on 7th July 2017.
What will you be doing?
Love your job! Using your passion and energy to work on behalf of one of the top 10 grocery brands in the UK, you’ll be given a call file of major supermarkets to visit. Your role will be to work collaboratively with them to increase sales and availability of our industry-leading products in the chillers Front of Store.
What will it involve day to day?
- Carrying out 6 calls per day into major supermarkets
- Building and maintaining in-store relationships with key stakeholders to build brand loyalty and help drive store sales
- Working Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday each week.
- Ensuring the products are available in the front of store chiller
- Placing stock orders for the products to avoid any out of stock situations
- Checking agreed displays and products are in place
- Gain as much extra space and better space for the products where possible
- Complete reporting and feedback
You would enjoy this role if?
- You have a passion to represent such iconic brands
- You are looking for a part time role, with some flexibility over how you plan your calls
- You know how to build great business relationships and use this to drive results
- You enjoy achieving results and finding ways to overcome problems
- You have previous retail or sales experience, want to own your territory and really make a difference
Basic PC skills, a full UK driving licence and use of your own vehicle are essential. Company mileage will be reimbursed.
Who are we?
We’re the UK’s largest Field Marketing Agency providing expertise, predominantly in the grocery industry, to brands that wish to grow and develop their sales.
Here at CPM we don’t make or build anything. What we do is recruit, create and develop amazing sales people – people like you with drive and enthusiasm to perform at your best at every opportunity for our client’s business. We’re famous for sales and we don’t maintain that standard without investing in the development of our talent, always being on hand to give you the support you need to succeed and progress.
If you’ve read this far, we’d imagine you’re interested so why not get in touch & apply now!
If you would like to speak to us to find out more before applying, then please call our recruitment team on 01844 266829
All applications will be acknowledged but sorry due to volume received, only short listed applicants will be contacted further.