Sales Advisor - London - GYFSAL3
This vacancy is now closed.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||E, N, NW, SE, SW, W postcodes|
|Job Sector||Field Sales|
Great temporary role
Brand aware sales people required to increase the visibility of Asahi’s No.1 beer in the UK, Peroni in the on trade sector
Phase 1) 2 weeks work starting 29/05/2017
Phase 2) 2 weeks work starting 26/06/2017
£95 per day including bonus*
CPM is the UK’s largest field marketing company, we are currently recruiting for temporary sales agents to visit the on trade (pubs etc) to improve the visibility of Peroni in each outlet.
Paid Briefing day: 25th May 10:30am - 3:30pm in Central London (£80)
Phase 1 - 29thMay to 10th June 2017 (10 days)** Between 11am – 7pm.
Phase 2 - 26th June to 7th July (days & times TBC)
**You will paid to work the first Saturday of the campaign. Alternatively, longer days can be worked in the first 2 weeks to make up these 1 day of calls. After this you will only work Mon-Fri.
Calls per day: 10 minimum
Pay rate: £80 per day plus *Bonus of £15 per day on completion of campaign and meeting targets.
Travel: Public transport travel expenses can be claimed with receipts
Various London territories available with the following postcode areas:
E, N, NW, SE, SW, W
What will you be doing?
- Attend a face to face training day
- Visiting 400 On-Trade outlets within London to maximize the visibility of Peroni 330ml in fridges and outlining outlet incentives to maintain the agreed prominent product positioning.
- All accounts have purchased Peroni 330ml previously.
- Place transfer orders.
- Minimum of 10 calls per day, using public transport to make way around London.
- Pass leads for potential draft Peroni installations to permanent team
- Take photographs and complete online reporting daily - you will require you own Android or Apple smart device to complete this.
- Commit to phase 2 where you will revisit outlets that have agreed to the prominent product positioning and awarding them with vouchers.
What support will you have?
You will also have a dedicated Team Manager who will be there to support you, giving guidance and mentoring to ensure your individual success, plus great insight at the brief into the Peroni brand
You will enjoy this role if you:
- Understand how iconic the Peroni beer brand is and want to have the kudos of representing such a great product
- Previous experience of working in the on trade (pubs, clubs, restaurants) would be an advantage but not essential
- Great influencing and relationship building skills
If you have the experience and enthusiasm we are looking for and wish to be considered please apply now!
If you are successfully shortlisted you will be contacted ASAP with further details.