Brand Ambassador - Peterborough - GYCDEM72
This vacancy is now closed.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£70 per day plus £5 per day completion bonus|
Great part time demonstrating role promoting Fat Max tools
Working every Friday and Saturday 10am – 3pm in local B&Q stores
7th July 2017 – 30th December 2017
£70 per day plus £5 per day completion bonus
(This equates to 25 weeks working 2 days per week and up to £3,750 pay!)
Stanley Black and Decker are launching Stanley Fat Max Bays into B&Q stores. It is the first time the full range has gone into a DIY retailer and will be supported with a television advertising campaign to promote the launch. The Stanley Fat Max range is designed to appeal to the professional DIYer or "prosumer".
Working as a CPM Brand Ambassador you will be workingin nominated B&Q stores supporting this launch and proactively engaging with customers and store staff alike to promote the range. You will actively demonstrate the product(s) and educate DIYers on the features and benefits of the range with a hope to convert this customer engagement into sales through the till.
There will be a 1 day paid product training seminar at the Stanley Black & Decker University in Slough which will allow you to fully immerse yourself into the brand products and have full training on the tools you will be demonstrating in store. This will also be a great opportunity to meet the client and your Team Manager and share tips and advice on how to be successful in store.
Paid Briefing: 5th June2017 at Stanley Black & Decker HQ, Slough.
Working dates: 7th July – 30th December 2017 every Friday and Saturday
Working hours: 10am-3pm each day
Pay rate: £70 per day
Bonus: £5 per daypayable each month on completion of campaign and
Achieving reporting KPI’s
Expenses: Daily expenses incurred in purchase of demonstration equipment (less than £5 per day) paid weekly
Store locations: (One each Friday and one each Saturday)
What will you be doing?
- Attend a face to face paid training day in Slough on 5th June
- Educate B&Q customers on the features and benefits of the Fat Max product range
- Demonstrating Power drill and a multi-function tool , using a concrete block and wooden plank purchased in store each day
- Uniform will be provided at brief, which will consist of a branded polo top, combat trousers and steel toe capped shoes
- Provide photo’s and reporting daily on in store activity - you will require an Android or Apple smart device to complete this.
You will enjoy this role if you like:
- Engaging customers in store
- Building relationships with both customers and store staff and managers
- Creating in store theatre and excitement
- Have an active interest in DIY and confidence in handling DIY tools (training will be given on the products being demonstrated)