Business Development Executive - Leicester - GYBSAL21
This vacancy is now closed.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Sector||Field Sales|
|Salary||£70 per day 14p per mile|
Great temporary sales role representing Diageo drinks brands – 20 days work, £70 per day plus up to £300 bonus* plus mileage @14p per mile
CPM is the UK’s largest field marketing company, we are currently recruiting for temporary sales agents visit licensed premises to promote and drive sales of Diageo drinks brands for the summer. Diageo is the world's leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of international brands across spirits, wine and beer. These brands include: Smirnoff, Gordon’s, Guinness, Captain Morgan’s, Baileys, J&B and Tanqueray.
Paid Briefing: 18th - 19th May 2017 in at Diageo HQ, Park Royal, London.
(Full day 18th May, Half day 19th May AM)
Working dates: 22nd May to 16th June 2017 (20 days, Mon-Fri)
Calls per day: 12-14
Pay rate: £70 per day
Van provided: Which you will be required to drive to brief
Company Mileage: 14p per mile
Bonus: up to £300 payable on completion of campaign and achieving Targets/KPI’s
Covering the following postcodes:
DE1, 7, 21, 22, 23, 24, 56, 72, 73, 74
LE1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 18, 19, 67
NG1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 16
What will you be doing?
- Visiting convenience stores in a nominated area, actively selling Hop House 13 and Haig Clubman.
- Attend an immersive client brief, enabling you to fully understand the client, their brands and values. This brief includes an overnight stay and the chance to sample the products you will be selling, giving you unique selling points you can then use in call. You will pick up some free stock, promotional items/displays and glasses at this brief to use when selling in deals in store
- Collect stock from nominated Cash & Carry
- Reconcile stock, cash and paperwork at the end of each week.
- Report sales results and take photos in outlets to show sold in and POS placed daily via smartphone app & to maintain regular communication with your Team Manager
- Targets are to complete minimum of 12 calls per day and sell in stock a minimum of 6 calls per day
You will enjoy this role if you:
- Have previous sales experience or experience of working in the convenience sector
- Possess great influencing and relationship building skills
- Love driving and planning your own day
- Have a desire to use your sales skills and represent great international brands
What support will you have?
We will support you by giving you a paid product training brief (where you can meet our client, learn about the products, our brand and share tips and advice on how to successfully sell into your retailers). You will also have a dedicated Team Manager who will be there to support you, giving guidance and mentoring to ensure your individual success.
If you are successfully shortlisted you will be contacted ASAP with further details.