Full Time Business Development Executive - Bedford - GLASAL346
This vacancy is now closed.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Cambridge, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Oxfordshire, Peterborough|
|Area||Milton Keynes, UK|
|Job Sector||Field Sales|
|Salary||£21,683 per annum (pro rata) + bonus of up to 10% of salary|
Full time field role, calling into Grocery stores representing a world leading chocolate manufacturer - Business Development Executive – FMCG Grocery
Full time, fixed term role which is due to end on or before 31st December 2017
Salary: £21,683 per annum (pro rata) + bonus of up to 10% of salary + company car, iPad and phone
Ideal location: Bedford
Area to be covered: Cambridge, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Oxfordshire, Peterborough, Stevenage and surrounding areas
Why work for CPM?
CPM are the UK’s leading field marketing company, specialising in delivering exceptional Insight, Influence and Sales for some of the UK’s largest and most powerful brands. We have a true passion for growing brands and increasing sales, providing fully integrated solutions that offer clients measurable return on investment
The breadth of our client portfolio means that we can offer talented sales people phenomenal career development opportunities. The culture of our company means that we naturally encourage people to challenge themselves, grow their skills and gain outstanding rewards and recognition.
What is the role?
A World Leading Chocolate manufacturer has brought trusted brands to consumers in the UK since 1932. Representing this client’s products you would be working for CPM as a Business Development Executive on our Grocery Team.
- You will be visiting the major grocery multiples within a defined territory promoting the clients products.
- Your primary function is to increase sales by maximising product availability, visibility and through building effective relationships with key store contacts.
- You will be developing business plans with key contacts to provide tailor made solutions for each store and to enable you to do this you will have instant access to sales data via a tablet.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who is motivated and able to work on their own in the field
- Ambitious individuals that are hungry to develop and ‘win’ in call
- Someone who always strives to be the best, and seeks to learn new skills.
- Exceptional individuals who are passionate about the products and about doing a great job and making a difference in store!
- Good IT skills, and the aptitude to analyse in store data
- Great communication skills with the ability to build relationships and hold business development level conversations
- Full UK Driving licence is essential
What previous experience could you have?
Previous experience within field sales or Grocery retail experience is an advantage, although we welcome applications from anyone who can display the above required qualities and would relish the opportunity to really manage and develop their own territory.
If you’d like to be a part of the CPM culture, working as a Business Development Executive on behalf of one of the best brands in the UK then please Apply Now!