Field Sales Executive - Stockton on Tees - DYKMCH470
This vacancy is now closed.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Part TimeTemporary|
|Location||Durham, Darlington, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, Sunderland, Teesside|
|Job Sector||Field Sales(Other)|
|Salary||£7.57 per hour + bonus of up to £500 per annum plus mileage|
CPM are famous for sales but we need great people to help us achieve this – could it be you?
PART TIME, FIXED TERM FIELD SALES EXECUTIVE ROLE – FMCG / CONFECTIONERY
HOURS: 20 HOURS PER WEEK OVER 4 DAYS (MONDAY TO THURSDAY)
Fixed Term until 11th August 2017
PAY: £7.57 per hour + bonus of up to £500 per annum plus mileage
Ideal location: Stockton on Tees
Territory to be covered: Durham, Darlington, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, Sunderland, Teesside & surrounding areas
Who are we?
A World Leading FMCG company that has brought trusted confectionery brands to consumers in the UK since 1932. Representing this client’s products you would be working for CPM – the UK’s largest Field Marketing Agency. CPM are famous for sales, so we specialise in creating amazing sales people – innovative people like you with the drive and enthusiasm to perform at your best. We have a great talent programme and invest in developing our people and making them and our teams a success.
What will you be doing?
Be passionate about our client and their products and deliver a great outcome!
Visiting designated foodservice and High Street discount retail outlets within your territory, maximising all sales opportunities.
- Advising retailers of new products and promotions and ensure existing displays meets high standards and follow agreed plans.
- Develop great business relationships with key contacts, and use your influence to negotiate for extra and improved display space for the products
- Fully aware of competitor activity, you will gather information and encourage input from customers, to maximise the opportunity in each outlet
Who are we looking for?
- Exceptional individuals who enjoy achieving great results, are flexible, enthusiastic with a naturally persuasive personality and enjoy making the most of every opportunity
- Someone who wants the responsibility to manage their own territory
- Great communication skills with the ability to build relationships and influence decision makers
- Full UK Driving licence essential and use of your own car
What previous experience could you have?
We give full training with this position so whilst we’ll need you to have all the qualities we’ve mentioned above, we always recognise the potential of a great personality with excellent communication and influencing skills, however we welcome applications from FMCG field sales professionals or anyone keen to develop a career within sales.
You will be placed directly onto the candidate list and, if short-listed, will be contacted further by a Recruitment Consultant to arrange a Skype interview; it would be an advantage if you could set up a Skype account in advance if you do not already have one. Skype is a free service and you can register if you go to www.skype.com