This vacancy is now closed.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Sheffield, Rotherham, Chesterfield|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Do you want to earn some extra money for Christmas and gain experience working for the UK’s largest field marketing company and winner of this year’s retail industry award for sales team/agency of the year.
We have an opportunity to work with our global drinks brand in your area!
As a merchandiser you will experience flexibility and diversity within your role to build and increase brand awareness in store to drive sales. Working as part of a dedicated team, you will be accountable for ensuring all products are merchandised to the best possible standard and deliver world class in-store execution to attract customers and drive sales
- Before starting the campaign you must complete online training and a 3 hour training session in store
- You will be required to Call into grocery stores in your territory to build and increase brand awareness and drive sales
- Speaking to your team leader prior to each visit to get and fully understand the brief for the store you are visiting
- Merchandising 10 cases of stock per hour
- Setting up point of sale and promotional displays (where required)
- Build and increase brand awareness in store
- Report daily using Tactical Retail Force
Who are we looking for?
- People who want to work with a market leading global drinks brand
- Team players who thrive in a busy fast paced environments and love a challenge
- Strong communicators who can interact and build relationships at all levels within store
- People with the drive and commitment to do a great job and who will provide 100% coverage!
Essential requirements for this role are a full driving licence and use of a car, and a smart phone which will allow you to install an app for reporting purposes. You will also need to complete an Asda accreditation questionnaire if you are due to cover an Asda store before you visit.
Activity live dates – 12th December to 31st December
Week 3 wc 12th December 24 hours Thursday to Sunday 2 hours in 6 stores, 3 hours in 4 stores
Week 4 wc 24th December 28 hours Tuesday Wednesday Thursday and Friday 2 hours in 8 stores, 3 hours in 4 stores 2 stores will receive more than 1 visit this week
Week 5 wc 26th December 10 hours Friday and Saturday Visit 5 stores – 2 hours in each store
Rotherham, Chesterfield, Sheffield
Online training - £10
Field Training (with the local BDE (Business development executive) - £7.50 per hour
Working hourly rates
Weekdays £8.50 per hour
Weekends £9.50 per hour
Weekdays £9.50 per hour
Weekends £10 per hour