Marketing Event Manager - Slough - GFSRNM4
This vacancy is now closed.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Slough but job involves covering the UK & Republic of Ireland|
|Job Sector||Field SalesTeam Management(Other)|
|Salary||£30 - £35k per annum pro rata|
Progress your career with a brand leader - Marketing Events Manager required for Stanley Black & Decker
Salary: £30 - £35k per annum – Full time, Permanent Contract
Benefits: Company car & bonus scheme up to 20% of salary
Location: Slough based, but will require travel across the UK & Republic of Ireland
Who are we?
Stanley Black & Decker are the world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems seek to appoint a Marketing Events Manager for the UK & ROI business. In this role the successful candidate will be responsible for driving integrated marketing and commercial event support for our MAC Tools Brand within the UK & ROI - with the potential to develop and lead event planning for our other major brands, including STANLEY & DEWALT.
What will you be doing?
Based in the head office in Slough, you will be working as a Marketing Events Manager for the UK & ROI business. Your role will include the following:
- Working within brand marketing, reporting to the Head of Marketing
- Responsible for the integration of the Mac Tools Sponsorship of British Touring Cars.
- Organising events hospitality
- Liaising with the team daily, taking a ‘hands on’ approach
- Branding and links to commercial, promotional and other key marketing drivers
- Be the figurehead for 2 annual MAC Tools Fairs, including identifying locations for the trade show and driving all event planning and activity ensuring events deliver the maximum commercial return
- This job requires a high level of weekend working therefore the successful candidate must be prepared to work weekends.
Who are we looking for?
- A Minimum of 2 years’ experience in marketing in B2B or B2C events
- Experience within the Tools/DIY Industry preferred
- Strong communication and negotiation skills will be essential
- Proven commercial marketing acumen is essential
- Experience working in a fast paced corporate environment
- Willing to embrace a lot of travel within the UK & ROI
You will love this role if…
You like to take a hands on approach and are looking to establish and progress a long term career with a brand leader such as Stanley Black & Decker and utilise your events and marketing experience to really own and shape how events are run and their commercial impact.
If you would like to apply for the fantastic opportunity to work with market leading brands, then please apply now.
You will be placed directly onto the candidate list and, if short-listed, will be contacted further by a Recruitment Consultant.