This vacancy is now closed.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Part Time|
Flexible Field Merchandiser role to work on behalf of various clients visiting grocery stores such as ASDA, Morrison’s, Sainsbury’s and Tesco.
As a Merchandiser you will experience flexibility and diversity within your role by working for various clients and liaising closely with the heads of departments to promote & increase brand awareness in store and to drive product sales. The various ways of working can include;
Merchandising stock, activating promotions, building FSDUs (Floor Standing Display Units) and other promotional displays, store auditing & gaining incremental space/POS for products and brands.
Each client will provide a brief detailing the specific requirements for every call. These are issued to each merchandiser prior to the call. This must be read and fully understood prior to going to the call.
Purpose of the role
- To build and maintain in-store relationships with key stakeholders
- Deliver 100% compliance and ensure quality in your work in line with the brief and standards outlined by CPM and the brief
- Deliver 100% coverage of allocated stores within your Territory – on time and in full
- Complete all feedback and reporting within the timeframe on each brief (IFOTNE) In Full, On Time, No Errors using the Tactical Retail Force App – to do this you MUST have a smart device on the operating system Android or apple
- To be happy to cover up to a 10 mile radius of your home postcode
- You will also have access to online booking so you can manage your own workload
Experience and requirements
- Smart phone and ability to use an app to report back all activity
- Car as some minimal travel will be required and carrying of POS to store
- Retailer, brand and merchandising knowledge is preferable
- Being well organised and possessing time management skills are key to this type of position
- A Results orientated individual is required to achieve the extra mile for our clients
- Problem solving, planning and good judgments are essential skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good communication – Internal and external client contacts
- Adaptable and flexible to change or workload and call requirements
- Being a self-starter with a positive and resilient disposition to achieve the high standards and results every time in call is essential
- Basic PC Skills using Windows software and access to PC/laptop
- Honest and trustworthy person who can work alone to achieve the results as part of a wider team and business
£7.50 per hour
If you are interested in applying for this role please follow the instructions below:-
• Go to www.cpmjobs.co.uk
• Log In or Register fully.
• Click on Apply with Ad Code
• Enter the advertisement code: FQPMCH807
CPM Tactical Recruitment