Business Development Executive - Dartford - GRSSAL112
This vacancy is now closed.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||South East London, Kent, Eastbourne & surrounding areas|
|Area||Royal Tunbridge Wells, UK|
|Job Sector||Field Sales(Other)|
|Salary||£26,000 per annum, benefits package + 12% bonus + Company Car, i|
Are you tenacious, with a desire to be the best?
Would you like to build a real career in Sales representing one of the UK’s Leading Soft Drinks Companies?
If so, look no further…
Foodservice New Business Development Executive
Full time permanent role
£26,000 per annum, benefits package + 12% bonus + Company Car, iPad, iPhone
Ideal Location: Tonbridge
Territory covering the following area:
South East London, Kent, Eastbourne & surrounding areas
Lucozade Ribena Suntory (LRS) is one of the leading Soft Drinks companies in the UK. You would be working as an integral part of the LRS Foodservice team on behalf of CPM - the UK’s leading field marketing company.
We are expanding a team of passionate and driven Sales individuals to join the LRS Foodservice Sales Team. Within the role of Foodservice Development Executive your customers would range across the Foodservice channel, including Universities, Leisure outlets, Health and Fitness sites, Contract Caterers and Foodservice Wholesalers, amongst others.
Reporting into the Area Sales Manager you would be responsible for..
- Identifying, following up and securing profitable new business opportunities and developing sales within an existing customer base.
- Maximising distribution, range and availability of our brands in line Brand, Channel and Account plans.
- Providing unmissable access to our brands through brilliantly executed displays, implementation of National Account promotions, and effective merchandising.
- Initiating and developing relationships with key influencers and decision makers to develop your territory and grow total soft drinks sales for your customers.
- Planning and prioritising your workload to meet agreed targets and deadlines.
This role is suitable for a graduate someone looking to take their first step into Sales, or progress their existing Sales Career into a more challenging business development sales role. Educated to a degree level in a business related subject you will…
- Be dynamic, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Have a genuine passion to work in Sales
- Be results driven, and a proactive self-starter able to generate new business leads
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with a wide variety of customers
- Have excellent planning and organisation skills
- Full UK driving licence essential
Why work for us?
LRS value their people and recognise talent. There is the genuine opportunity for the right individuals to progress either within CPM or onto a role working directly for LRS.
This is a field based permanent full-time role within a defined geographical territory. Successful candidates will be given all the training and sales tools needed to succeed in the role.
If you are interested in this role, and the opportunity to build a career within one of the UK’s leading drinks companies
Closing date 16th February 2017
You will be placed directly onto the candidate list and, if short-listed, will be contacted further by a Recruitment Consultant to arrange a Skype interview; it would be an advantage if you could set up a Skype account in advance if you do not already have one. Skype is a free service and you can register if you go to www.skype.com
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unfortunately only able to contact short listed candidates.