Business Development Executive - Chelmsford - FNUSAL609
This vacancy is now closed.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Chelmsford, Romford, Southend & surrounding areas|
|Job Sector||Field Sales(Other)|
|Salary||£21,566 (rising to £22,213 on achieving job standard) plus 12% b|
Salesperson required for prestigious team!
Business Development Executive required for our Procter & Gamble team
Business Development Executive – FMCG Retail
Full time permanent role
Starting salary: £21,566 (rising to £22,213 on achieving job standard) plus 12% bonus, company car and benefits
Ideal location: Chelmsford
Area to be covered: Chelmsford, Romford, Southend & surrounding areas
Who are we?
CPM is the UK’s largest field marketing company, specialising in promoting our prestigious clients products and increasing their sales. Working for CPM, you would be representing our client, P&G - who has brought trusted brands to consumers in the UK since 1930, including household names such as Gillette ®, Max Factor ®, Ariel ® and Pampers ®.
What will you be doing?
Working for CPM as a Territory Development Manager on our Grocery and High Street Team, you will use your passion and energy to establish yourself as a key performer. How will you achieve this?
- Visit Grocery and High street multiple stores in a defined geographical area
- Grow in store relationships, building trust, enabling you to maximise the product availability and agree incremental trade driving opportunities to drive sales in each store
- Feedback insight on competitor in store activity
- Business development of P&G lines to drive sales in designated stores
What qualities do we look for….?
- People with integrity, who will take ownership of their territory
- A ‘winner’ who is excited by meeting and exceeding their targets and making this territory the huge success it needs to be
- Someone who has a passion to work for CPM and represent such iconic brands
- Able to adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Good IT skills
- Great communication skills
- Full UK Driving licence essential
What previous experience could you have?
- Business development executive; field sales executive or event management; grocery retail; FMCG; graduate calibre keen to develop a career in sales with a prestigious company
- Previous experience is an advantage, however training will be given and we welcome applications from anyone who has the passion to succeed.
What can we offer you?
Award winning sales training and the real opportunity to progress your career both within CPM and our clients.
Approximately 80% of our Area Managers have been promoted from within the field sales teams. We will reward, recognise and believe in our future stars.
You bring your abilities and we’ll give you the tools you need!
If you’d like to be a part of the CPM culture, working as a Territory Development Manager on behalf of P&G, one of the best brands in the UK! Please now!
You will be placed directly onto the candidate list and, if short-listed, will be contacted further by a Recruitment Consultant to arrange a Skype interview; it would be an advantage if you could set up a Skype account in advance if you do not already have one. Skype is a free service and you can register if you go to www.skype.com