Part time tactical field sales merchandiser
This vacancy is now closed.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Part Time|
|Job Sector||AuditingField SalesMerchandising|
|Job Ref||Xmas - Edinbugh|
We are currently recruiting for Field merchandisers on behalf of a Market leading spirits and drinks brand!
The role will involve engaging with store staff, merchandising and driving sales for our client.
Each territory consists of 10 stores across the area and for all grocers
Calls will be a minimum of 2 hours per store (Working 6-7 hours per day on average) Thursday Friday and Saturday – starting after 12 to maximise store needs.
Training commences wc 7th November
Extra Training wc 14th November
Calls commence wc 28th November
Weekend rates higher – 2 Sundays included
As a merchandiser you will experience flexibility and diversity within your role by working to promote & increase brand awareness in store and to drive sales. As a merchandiser you will play a key role in delivering world class in-store execution. Working as part of a dedicated team, passionate about our client’s brands, you’ll be accountable for ensuring all products are presented in the best possible displays to satisfy customer’s needs, attract consumers and drive sales.
· Plugging distribution gaps, merchandising stock exactly to planogram, implementing POS, activating promotions, store auditing, ordering the correct book stock, walking in stock and/or POS and siting it in accordance to the activity brief, where directed gain incremental space/POS for products and brands for which the specific requirements are identified on a bespoke brief available to each merchandiser prior to the call.
· Deliver 100% coverage of allocated stores within your Territory - on time and in full, ensuring quality in your work in line with the brief and standards outlined by CPM and the brief.
· This position will work variable hours depending on the territory you are assigned to and the needs of the business.
The Successful candidate must:
· Driving license and use of a vehicle
· Have an eye for detail
· Ability to build relationships with key in-store stakeholders
· Be proactive
· Maintaining a professional demeanour with the public and store personnel when performing your duties.
· Act professionally at all times whilst representing CPM
· Have a SMART phone for reporting on app
Ø Call Duration: Variable per call.
Ø Training – Training will be provided see dates
Ø Pay rate - £8.50 per hourly call week days 9.50/hour weekends