Field Sales Representative
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Brighton, East Sussex|
|Job Sector||Field Sales|
|Salary||£24500 - £26900 per annum + Company Car & Pension scheme|
Great brands need great people - Business development executive required. Work for CPM calling into the convenience retail sector, driving sales of the market leading soft drinks brands from Lucozade Ribena Suntory. £24,500 per annum plus 10% bonus + company car, tablet and mobile.
Ideal location: Brighton
Territory covering: Brighton, Guildford, Kingston upon Thames, Redhill, Tonbridge & surrounding areas
What will you be doing?
Calling into convenience stores in your territory, you will be working on behalf of one of the top 10 brands in the UK. Over 90% of the stores will already stock some of our products, so your role will be to sell them new products and use your persuasive skills so that they expand the range and maximize the potential sales in store. You will build great relationships with key store decision makers and will leverage this to ensure the Lucozade Ribena Suntory products and promotions are given prominent and maximum space in store, both on shelf and in chillers.
To help you achieve your targets you will be given great sales and product training and will be able to use the company tablet and store data to spot any gaps and ensure stock is always available. You will also gather vital knowledge of the competitor market and promotions and will share this information with the business to help us plan our future campaigns and use it yourself to make great recommendations to the store that will really help them increase their profits
Your territory will be your own to make a success of, but you will be part of a friendly, collaborative team who work together to really achieve result and have the support and guidance of your field manager.
You would enjoy this role if
* You are looking to start your sales career or have experience and would love to represent such iconic brands
* You would relish the opportunity to take ownership of your own territory and deliver consistent results for the client
* If you enjoy succeeding, making an impact, and like to maximise every opportunity
* You have excellent communication and relationship building skills
* Want to work for a company that really values the contribution you can bring and offers you the development opportunities to challenge yourself and be the best you can be
* A full UK driving licence is essential
We welcome applications from people with customer facing experience, graduates, FMCG retail professionals, or anyone with the right attitude who is keen to develop a career within sales.
If you would like to chance to add a little fizz to your career please apply now!
CPM are an equal opportunities employer