Business Development Executive - London - GDSSAL64
This vacancy is now closed.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Greater London, Home Counties|
|Job Sector||Field Sales|
|Salary||£22,225 per annum (rising to £22,725) + bonus + company branded|
If you are passionate about DIY and Tools & are a great communicator & influencer, we have a great full time sales role for you.
Permanent Full time Field Sales Executive
Starting salary: £22,225 per annum (rising to £22,725) + bonus + company branded vehicle.
Area to be covered:
Greater London, Home Counties & surrounding areas
We are looking for someone to join CPM's field sales team with Stanley Black & Decker, where you would be calling into DIY multiples & selected high street retailers promoting the global brand Stanley Black +Decker’s products. This is a great opportunity for someone who is ambitious and wants to progress with the proven potential to advance your career within CPM or Black & Decker.
What will you be doing?
- The role is a combination of merchandising, checking promotions are on display in the DIY retail multiples, training staff, demonstrating products and promoting the brand & driving sales at events.
- You will also visit selected stores within the independent channel actively selling in B+D products
- Building in store relationships to influence availability, incremental space & visibility of the products
- Driving consumer engagement through active selling & demonstrations
- Training store staff to make the brands ‘front of mind’
- Identify & execute innovative local store initiatives to drive sales and meet your targets
- Working 37.5 hours per week over 5 days Monday to Friday with occasional weekend work at exhibitions and county shows
Who are we looking for?
- Strong communicators, with the ability to influence & build strong relationships with your customers, store contacts & industry specialists
- Motivated & driven with a desire to achieve targets
- Enthusiastic, with a flair for new ideas
- Have a keen interest in professional hand & power tools & DIY
- Previous experience working in DIY retail an advantage
Why work for CPM?
The breadth of our client portfolio means that we can offer talented sales people phenomenal career development opportunities & in many cases a route directly into other roles with our clients. The culture of our company means that we naturally encourage people to challenge themselves, grow their skills & gain outstanding rewards & recognition.
You will be placed directly onto the candidate list and, if short-listed, will be contacted further by a Recruitment Consultant to arrange a Skype interview; it would be an advantage if you could set up a Skype account in advance if you do not already have one. Skype is a free service and you can register if you go towww.skype.com