Sales Advisor - Manchester - GZLSAL129
This vacancy is now closed.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Part TimeTemporary|
|Location||Manchester, Salford, Stockport, Trafford, Wilmslow|
|Job Sector||AuditingField SalesMerchandising|
|Salary||£7.50 per call inclusive|
New 12 Months tactical activity available
CPM are recruiting field sales development executives to join our team working on a new client for CPM – Danone UK.
The activity objective is "Checking, fixing and driving availability" which means:-
In Grocery: maximising stock, availability, distribution, promotions, compliance;
In Convenience: Influencing the right core range, driving new distribution points, agreeing space on & off shelf and transfer orders;
In Pharmacy: Driving availability and development of relationships to enable community advice on infant feeding;
In Discounters: Auditing key SKUs for availability & planogram compliance.
We offer a 1 day paid product training seminar which allows new Sales Advisor the opportunity to meet our client, fully immerse themselves into the brand and share tips and advice on how to successfully sell into your retailers. You will also have a Field sales development manager who will give regular guidance and mentoring to ensure your individual success.
- Proactively drive product sales through availability and compliance in store by way of merchandising
- Actively sell campaigns and brands to key heads of department and to promote and increase brand awareness.
- Plugging distribution gaps, merchandising stock exactly to planogram, implementing POS, activating promotions, store auditing, ordering the correct book stock, walking in stock and/or POS and siting it in accordance to the activity brief, where directed gain incremental space/POS for products and brands for which the specific requirements are identified on a bespoke brief available to each merchandiser prior to the call.
- Complete online reporting on TRF- you will require an Android or Apple smart device to complete this.
- An Ipad will be provided by the Client and you will be liable for any damages and will need to sign a disclaimer that you will return this at the end of the activity to your TM in full working order
Ideal Candidates will have proven experience in:
- Eye for detail
- Ability to influence
12th September – Manchester Venue – TBC
13th September - Birmingham/Leicester Venue TBC
14th September – CPM Thame
14th September – Scotland Venue TBC
- Start date -18th September 2017 – 14th September 2018
- Calls to be completed on a 4 weekly cycle
17 Grocery visits
12 Boots visits
11 Convenience visits
2 Discounter visits
There will be a fifth store group in Pharmacy, we will let you know as soon as this is confirmed, this will commence in October 2017.
MANCHESTER, SALFORD, STOCKPORT, TRAFFORD, WILMSLOW
M:01, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20, 22, 23, 32, 41
Pay rate – ROC: £7.50 per call inclusive
If you have the experience and enthusiasm we are looking for and wish to be considered please apply!
We would ask you to be patient and not to call in regarding this activity; if you are successfully shortlisted you will be contacted with further details.