Part Time Field Merchandiser Chard
This vacancy is now closed.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Part TimeTemporary|
|Job Sector||AuditingField SalesMerchandising|
|Salary||£7.50-£8.50 per hour|
As a merchandiser you will experience flexibility and diversity within your role by working for various clients to promote & increase brand awareness in store and to drive sales. As an merchandiser you will play a key role in delivering world class in-store execution. Working as part of a dedicated team, passionate about our client’s brands, you’ll be accountable for ensuring all products are presented in the best possible displays to satisfy customer’s needs, attract consumers and drive sales.
Your role as a merchandiser will include: Implementing POS, merchandising stock, activating promotions, building FSDUs (Floor Standing Display Units) and other promotional displays, store auditing, gaining incremental space/POS for products and brands for which the specific requirements are identified on a bespoke brief available to each merchandiser prior to the call. This must be read and digested fully prior to going to the call.
· Plugging distribution gaps, merchandising stock exactly to planogram, implementing POS, activating promotions, store auditing, ordering the correct book stock, walking in stock and/or POS and siting it in accordance to the activity brief, where directed gain incremental space/POS for products and brands for which the specific requirements are identified on a bespoke brief available to each merchandiser prior to the call.
· Deliver 100% coverage of allocated stores within your Territory - on time and in full, ensuring quality in your work in line with the brief and standards outlined by CPM and the brief.
· This position will work variable hours depending on the territory you are assigned to and the needs of the business.
The Successful candidate must:
· Driving license and use of a vehicle
· Have an eye for detail
· Ability to build relationships with key in-store stakeholders
· Be proactive
· Maintaining a professional demeanour with the public and store personnel when performing your duties.
· Act professionally at all times whilst representing CPM
· Have a SMART phone for reporting on app
Ø Call Duration: Variable per call.
Ø Training – Training will be provided
Ø Pay rate - £7.50 per hourly call